McGill Paper Punches:
-64503 Paper Blossoms Floral Petals
-64502 Paper Blossoms Birch Leaf
-64500 Paper Blossoms Alpine Snowflake
-65800R Tool Kit
-65900R Molding Mat
-Bazzill Smoothie Cardstock
-Bella Blvd. Pattern Paper
-Pebbles Inc. Rub-ons
-Queen and Company pearls
Creating the Rose:
Click for full printable pdf
- Trim cardstock to 8.5"x5.5" Fold in half to create card base.
- Trim Pattern paper to 5.25"x4". Adhere to card front.
- Add black die cut shape to center of card
- Create Rose per Floral Rose instructions. Feel free to ink the edges of the petals before you form them if you like. When rose is created adhere it to center of die cut.
- Add sentiment.
- Embellish with 2 Queen and company pearls.
Till next time, Happy Crafting