McGill Paper Punches:
-64504 Paper Blossoms Garden Petals
-64501 Paper Blossoms Pear
-64502 Paper Blossoms Birch Leaf
-64500 Paper Blossoms Alpine Snowflake
-69006L Vintage Label Punch
-65800R Tool Kit
-65900R Molding Mat
-Coordinations White and Green Cardstock
-DCWV Lemon Flowers Stack
-Paper Mache box
-Creative Impressions Pumpkin Cotton Twill
-White Gelly Roll Pen
-KinderStampO "Friendship" Stamp Set
-Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Creating the Garden Rose:
click for full printable PDF
- Cover the box base and top using pattern cardstock
- Adhere a piece of cotton twill around center of base
- Punch out Vintage labels in black and white cardstock
- Stamp sentiment on white oval. Adhere white oval to black frame. Add a few dots using the white gelly roll pen.
- Adhere stamped frame embellishment to center of cotton twill
- Adhere 4 skeleton leaves to top of box.
- Adherre paper rose on top of skeleton leaves.
Be sure to leave a comment for a chance to win the punches that create the Floral Rose. All you have to do is leave a comment on any or all the posts from now until Midnight June 28th letting us know what you thought of our projects from now till then. The more comments you leave the more times you will be entered into the drawing. So comment every day for more chances to win. Also if you are a follower of our blog or facebook let us know and we will enter you in for each site you follow us on. Plus If you follow our designers blogs let us know who and we will enter you in for each designer you follow. We will draw a lucky winner on the morning of June 29th and announce it on the blog.
As Always we would love to see what you are creating with any of our McGill Paper Punches so be sure to leave us a comment with a direct link to your project.
Till next time, Happy Crafting