McGill Paper Punches:
-64503 Paper Blossoms Floral Petals
-64502 Paper Blossoms Birch Leaf
-64500 Paper Blossoms Alpine Snowflake
-65800R Tool Kit
-65900R Molding Mat
-Bazzill Smoothie Cardstock
-Websters Pages Pattern Paper
-Strand of Pearls
-VersaMagic Ink "creamy brown"
-ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever (for ribbon and pearls)
- Trim your Pattern Paper a little smaller then the actual sizes of the box. Ink the edges and adhere to your box.
- Punch the Petals six times using the Bazzill Smoothie Cardstock.
- Ink the edges of all the petals.
- Create the Floral Rose as instructed below and set aside.
- Apply a small thin line of The Best Glue Ever and allow it to dry. Once dry add your strand of pearls as the glue will stay tacky.
- Apply a few small thin lines of The Best Glue Ever to the sides of the lid and allow to dry. Once dry add your ribbon and tie it off with a bow.
- Place your Rose in the center of the lid using a foam pop dot to add a little more dimension
Here is a close up of the rose.
Be sure to leave a comment for a chance to win the punches that create the Floral Rose. All you have to do is leave a comment on any or all the posts from now until Midnight June 28th letting us know what you thought of our projects from now till then. The more comments you leave the more times you will be entered into the drawing. So comment every day for more chances to win. Also if you are a follower of our blog or facebook let us know and we will enter you in for each site you follow us on. Plus If you follow our designers blogs let us know who and we will enter you in for each designer you follow. We will draw a lucky winner on the morning of June 29th and announce it on the blog.
As Always we would love to see what you are creating with any of our McGill Paper Punches so be sure to leave us a comment with a direct link to your project.
Till next time, Happy Crafting