McGill Paper Punches:
-92089 Birds Dimensional Punch
-92022 Tree Dimensional Punch
-65800R Tool Kit
-65900R Molding Mat
-Couture Cardstock (blue)
-October Afternoon Pattern Paper
-Jenny Bowlin Die Cut
-Queen and Company Pearls
-Colorbox Ink "taffy"
- Trim kraft cardstock to 8.5"x5.5" Fold in half to create card base.
- Trim Pattern paper to 5.25"x4". Ink edges and adhere to card front.
- Trim Pattern paper to 5"x3.75" deco punch top and bottom. Ink edges and adhere to card front.
- Ink edges of die cut and adhere to front of card using pop dots.
- Punch out bird from cardstock and pattern paper wing. Assemble bird and embellish with a small gem.
- Punch out tree from kraft cardstock and 6 of the little flowers from pattern paper. Adhere tree branch to card.
- Using your molding mat and stylus cup each of the little flowers. Adhere to tree branch on card.
- Embellish flowers with 2 Queen and company pearls.
- Adhere bird to top of branch.
Remember to leave a comment for a chance to win this punch. All you have to do is leave us a comment on any post by midnight Sunday June 19th 2011 letting us know what you thought of our card or cards this week. The more comments you leave the more times you will be entered into the drawing. So comment every day for more chances to win. Also if you are a follower of our blog or facebook let us know and we will enter you in for each site you follow us on. If you follow our designers blogs let us know and we will enter you in for each designer you follow. We will draw a lucky winner on Monday morning and announce it on the blog.
As Always we would love to see what you are creating with any of our McGill Paper Punches so be sure to leave us a comment with a direct link to your project.
Till next time, Happy Crafting