McGill Paper Punches:
-92089 Birds Dimensional Punch
-64502 Birch Leaf Paper Blossoms Punch
-White Flower Petals
-Clear Dew Drops
-Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"
-Folk Art Acrylic Paint
- Paint the base of a wooden birdhouse using acrylic paint.
- Punch a bunch of birch leaves out of three coordinating cardstocks.
- Add random gems to the leaves, then adhere leaves in a layering alternating pattern.
- Adhere dew drops to the center of each flower and adhere to the bird house.
- Cut a strip of patterned paper and adhere to base of birdhouse.
- Punch a bird and coordinating wing. Distress with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Vintage Photo. Color the beak and feet with a brown marker and add a gem for an eye. Adhere to birdhouse.
Remember to leave a comment for a chance to win this punch. All you have to do is leave us a comment on any post by midnight Sunday June 19th 2011 letting us know what you thought of our card or cards this week. The more comments you leave the more times you will be entered into the drawing. So comment every day for more chances to win. Also if you are a follower of our blog or facebook let us know and we will enter you in for each site you follow us on. If you follow our designers blogs let us know and we will enter you in for each designer you follow. We will draw a lucky winner on Monday morning and announce it on the blog.
As Always we would love to see what you are creating with any of our McGill Paper Punches so be sure to leave us a comment with a direct link to your project.
Till next time, Happy Crafting