designed by Sheri Willshire
McGill Paper Punches:
-92097L Snowman Dimensional Punch
-White card stock
-Black card stock
-Orange card stock
-Kraft card stock
-White Uni-ball Gel Pen (for eyes)
-Coordinating blue patterned paper
-Papertrey Ink Seed Packet Die (Gift Card Holder)
-Beacon's 3 -1 Adhesive
- Die cut and assemble Gift Card Holder
- Punch Snowman in white, blue, orange, kraft and black cardstock and assemble Snowman and embellish.
- Free hand the snow drifts.
- Add glue with glue pen to the edges of the snowman and snow drifts and add glitter.
- Attach the snow drifts and the Snowman to the front of the Gift Card Holder. Pop Dots can be used to adhere to the Snowman.
Here is a close up photo of the snowman.
We'll be back with more Paper Blossom Poinsettia's and other Holiday projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.