To get you started on creating a dimensional Poinsettia, Elisa Kammerdiener has created this gorgeous Gift Box featuring the Poinsettia and of course we have the complete supply list and step by step instructions on how you can create the Poinsettia.
McGill Paper Punches:
-64511 Paper Blossoms Star Lily Punch
-64535 Paper Blossoms Crystal Punch
- 92086L Designer Pine Punch
-65800R Tool Kit
-65900R Molding Mat
-Core'dinations Glittered Cardstock
-Core'dinations Green Cardstock
-Queen and Company Gold Pearls
-Beacon Fabri-tac Adhesive
Creating the Poinsettia:
click for full printable pdf
- Once you have created your poinsettia from directions above adhere it to the box.
- Punch out 6 pine branches and adhere them around your poinsettia.
- Place 3-5 gold pearls to the inside of your poinsettia
- Add a gift to your box and tie it up with a piece of doodlebug twine.
We'll be back with more Paper Blossom Poinsettia's and other Holiday projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.
Till next time, Happy Crafting.