McGill Paper Punches:
-64511 Paper Blossoms Star Lily Punch
-64535 Paper Blossoms Crystal Punch
-92086 Pine Branch Punch
-403CR 1/4" Round Gem Punch
-65900 Molding Mat
-65800 Tool Kit
-My Minds Eye Lost and Found Christmas 6x6 pad
-KinderStampO Vintage letter Charm
-KinderStampO Vintage and Traditional Holiday Stamp set
-Seam Binding "champagne" color
-White Gel Pen
-Christmas Stocking Template
-Beacon Fabri-tac Adhesive
Creating the Poinsettia:
click for full printable pdf
- Print 2 copies of the stocking template cut one out in 1 piece and the other in 4 pieces.
- Fold a piece of 12x12 Kraft Cardstock in half .
- Trace full piece of stocking template onto Cardstock and cut out leaving the fold intact which creates your card base.
- Trace stocking pieces onto desired cardstock. Trim out and adhere to front of stocking card base.
- Create Poinsettia using the directions above.
- Punch out 2 Pine branches and adhere to bottom of Poinsettia. Adhere to card.
- Add "Believe" to charm and tie some Seam Binding to the top. Adhere to card.
- Stamp out a Sentiment and Adhere to the inside of the card as shown below.
- Finish embellishing card with white Gel Pen.
A look on the inside:
We'll be back with more Paper Blossom Poinsettia's and other Holiday projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.
Till next time, Happy Crafting.