McGill Paper Punches:
-64511 Paper Blossoms Star Lily Punch
-64535 Paper Blossoms Crystal Punch
-403CR 1/4" Round Gem Punch
-65900 Molding Mat
-65800 Tool Kit
-Kraft, Green and White Cardstock
-K and Co Pattern Paper
-DCWV Glitter Paper (for flower)
-KinderStampO Vintage & Traditional Holiday Stamp Set
-Ranger Stickles (Christmas Red)
-White Gelly-Roll Pen
-Beacon Fabri-tac Adhesive
Creating the Poinsettia:
click for full printable pdf
- Trim Craft Cardstock to 4 1/2"x8". Score at 6" and fold. Round bottom edges with corner rounder.
- Adhere scalloped strip to top fold.
- Trim green cardstock to 4 1/2 x 1" adhere to center of top fold.
- Trim Pattern Paper to 4 1/2" x 3/4" adhere to center of green strip on top fold.
- Trim several sheets of white cardstock to 4"x 5.5". Round bottom edges with corner rounder. Center under top fold and staple.
- Create your poinsettia from directions above adhere it to the top right of notepad.
- Stamp sentiment on white scrap piece adhere to top fold.
- Apply 3 dots with Ranger Stickles to sentiment piece.
- Punch out 3 Gem dots from Glitter Paper and adhere to center of poinsettia
- Finish embellishing the top fold with dashes using Gelly-roll pen.
We'll be back with more Paper Blossom Poinsettia's and other Holiday projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.
Till next time, Happy Crafting.