McGill Paper Punches:
-Bo Bunny Blitzen 6x6 Paper Pack
-Gold Paint Marker
-Beacon 3 in 1 Adhesive
Instructions for Angel:
- Using coordinating paper, punch out the Angel layers 3 times
- Adhere each of the layers on top of one another.
- Apply Gold Paint Pen to the wings and stars and adhere to Angel once dry.
Creating the Place Card:
- Trim cardstock to 3"x4 1/2". Score at 2 1/2" and fold in half.
- Round corners with corner rounder.
- Trim pattern paper to 2 7/8"x2 1/2". Round corners with corner rounder and adhere to the center of card.
- Using coordinating cardstock, punch the Vintage Label twice. Swap pieces and adhere centers. Apply name to one and adhere to card.
- Adhere the Angel you created from instructions above to the card.
- Finish place card by embellishing with rhinestones.
We'll be back soon with more projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.
Till next time, Happy Crafting.