McGill Paper Punches:
-Authentique Patterned Paper
-Vintage Santa Image
-Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain)
-Queen and Company Pearls
-Papertrey Ink Edgers Die
-Beacons Fabric Tac Adhesive
Creating the Poinsettia:
click for full printable pdf
- Trim Kraft Cardstock to 8.5"x5.5" fold in half to create your card base.
- Trim Pattern Paper to 4"x5.25" Ink edges and adhere to center of card.
- Trim Kraft Cardstock to 4"x3" Ink edges.
- Print or Stamp an Image that is approx 3.5"x2.5". Adhere or Stamp to the center of Kraft Cardstock. Wrap the bottom with Sparkly yarn and adhere to center of card.
- Create Poinsettia with How to instructions above and adhere to card.
- Embellish the Poinsettia with 3 pearls or gems.
We'll be back with more Paper Blossom Poinsettia's and other Holiday projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.
Till next time, Happy Crafting.