McGill Paper Punches:
-64511 Paper Blossoms Star Lily Punch
-64535 Paper Blossoms Crystal Punch
-65900 Molding Mat
-65800 Tool Kit
-Creative Imaginations Photo Frame
-The Paper Studio Pattern Paper
-Queen and Company Pearls
-Sticker Queen Foil Sticker
-Beacon Fabri-tac Adhesive
Creating the Poinsettia:
click for full printable pdf
- Cover frame with Pattern Paper and cut out the photo part with an xacto knife.
- Tie a bow around the frame with ribbon.
- Create the Poinsettia using instructions above.
- Add some Perfect Pearls to the Poinsettia and adhere to frame.
- Embellish the Poinsettia with 3-5 Pearls
- Add "Season's Greetings" to a piece of scrap paper and adhere to frame.
- Finish your frame by adding your favorite Holiday photo.
We'll be back with more Paper Blossom Poinsettia's and other Holiday projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.
Till next time, Happy Crafting.