McGill Paper Punches:
-Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Fired Brick, Crushed Olive and Walnut Stain)
-Tsukineko Fantastic Coloring Tool (bullet and brush tips)
-Beacon 3 in 1 Adhesive
Creating the Buttercup:
- Ink the entire box with Walnut Stain Distress inks
- Using the Fantastick Coloring Tool Brush tip color the swirls with Crushed Olive Distress Inks.
- Using the Fantastick Coloring Tool Bullet tip Color in the dots with Fired Brick Distress Inks.
- Punch 2-3 Pine Branches and adhere to box.
- Create 2 Buttercup flowers using instructions above and adhere to box.
- Add a tag if ya like or embellish further with gems, pearls etc.
We'll be back soon with more projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.
Till next time, Happy Crafting.