McGill Paper Punches:
-92089 Birds Dimensional Punch
-92022 Tree Dimensional Punch
-69006 Vintage Label Punch
-Martha Stewart Cardstock (floral print)
- K & Co Pattern Paper
- Champagne Seam Binding
- Brown Button
-Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distressed Ink
- Homespun Yarn - Bazill Cardstock (Teal, Brown)
- Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
- KinderStampo Sentiment Stamp Set
- White Gelly Roll Pen
- Trim kraft cardstock to 8.5"x5.5" Fold in half to create card base. Corner punch all corners.
- Trim Pattern paper to 3" x 3 ". Corner punch all corners . Ink edges and adhere to center of card front.
- Trim white paper to 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" . Corner punch all corners. Ink edges and adhere to center of card front.
- Stamp sentiment on top center.
- Punch out bird from cardstock and pattern paper wing. Assemble bird and embellish with a small gem. Ink edges of all pieces.
- Punch out tree from brown cardstock and 3 leaves from pattern paper. Adhere tree branch and leaves to card. Adhere the bird to the card using pop dots.
- Create a bow with seam binding and adhere to the bottom center of white cardstock. Add a homespun yarn box to center of button and add to bow.
- Faux stick border with white jelly roll pen.
- Inside of card: punch Vintage label punch in white and floral cardstock. Ink edges of white oval and patterned top note shape. Ink edges.
- Stamp sentiment in center of white oval. adhere oval to top note shape. Adhere to center of card.
- Faux stitch around the punch shape.
- Front of sentiment says "A Little Birdie told me" Inside it says "I miss You"
Remember to leave a comment for a chance to win this punch. All you have to do is leave us a comment on any post this week by midnight Sunday June 19th 2011 letting us know what you thought of our card or cards this week. The more comments you leave the more times you will be entered into the drawing. So comment every day for more chances to win. Also if you are a follower of our blog or facebook let us know and we will enter you in for each site you follow us on. If you follow our designers blogs let us know and we will enter you in for each designer you follow. We will draw a lucky winner on Monday morning and announce it on the blog.
As Always we would love to see what you are creating with any of our McGill Paper Punches so be sure to leave us a comment with a direct link to your project.
Till next time, Happy Crafting