McGill Paper Punches:
-92089 Birds Dimensional Punch
-92022 Tree Dimensional Punch
-65800R Tool Kit
-65900R Molding Mat
-Core'dinations Glitter Cardstock
-Websters Pages Pattern Paper
-Martha Stewart Mini Pearls
-Kaiser Crafts Gems
-Making Memories Sentiment Banner
-Tim Holtz Bird Die Cut
-Colorbox Ink "taffy"
- Trim kraft cardstock to 11"x5.25" Fold in half to create card base.
- Trim Corrugated Cardstock to 5"x5". Ink edges and adhere to card front.
- Cut Birdcage from Tim Holtz Die out of Kraft Cardstock.
- Punch Birds from Core'dinations Glitter Cardstock and adhere to Birdcage. Embellish birds with wings and gems.
- Adhere bird cage to center of card.
- Punch out small little flower 15 times from Dimensional Tree Punch. Using the 5mm Stylus cup 10 of the flowers. Add a small pink pearl to 5 of the cupped flowers. Adhere the flowers in layers of 3 using 2 of the cupped flowers on each one. Add the flowers to the bottom of the birdcage.
- Add Making Memories banner embellishment to birdcage.
- Embellish bird cage with a pink bow.
Remember to leave a comment for a chance to win this punch. All you have to do is leave us a comment on any post by midnight Sunday June 19th 2011 letting us know what you thought of our card or cards this week. The more comments you leave the more times you will be entered into the drawing. So comment every day for more chances to win. Also if you are a follower of our blog or facebook let us know and we will enter you in for each site you follow us on. If you follow our designers blogs let us know and we will enter you in for each designer you follow. We will draw a lucky winner on Monday morning and announce it on the blog.
As Always we would love to see what you are creating with any of our McGill Paper Punches so be sure to leave us a comment with a direct link to your project.
Till next time, Happy Crafting