designed by Elisa Kammerdiener
McGill Paper Punches:
-Basic Grey Pattern Papers
-Queen and Company Gems
-Glue Dots Pop Dots
-Beacon 3-1 Adhesive
- Trim Kraft Cardstock to 8.5"x5.5" and fold in half to create your card base.
- Trim Pattern Paper to 4"x5.25" and adhere to center of card base.
- Trim Pattern Paper to 4"x2.5" and tear along one long edge. Adhere to bottom of card base.
- Punch Snowman from Dimensional Snowman pucnh out of Bazzill Cardstock in 4 different colors using the correct colors to assemble. Punch out 3 Pattern Paper hearts.
- Punch Ice Cream from Dimensional Ice Cream punch out of the same Pattern Paper Hearts and use the smaller scoop as a hat for snowman.
- Assemble Snowman as shown on the card. Adhere to card with Glue Dots Pop Dots.
- Punch Trees from Dimensional Tree Punch. Adhere both of them onto the card as shown.
- Embellish snowman with punched hearts and gems.
We'll be back with more Paper Blossom Poinsettia's and other Holiday projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.