McGill Paper Punches:
-64511 Paper Blossoms Star Lily Punch
-64535 Paper Blossoms Crystal Punch
-65800 Tool Kit
-Vintage book pages
-Bazzill Smoothie Green Cardstock
-Queen and Company Pink Gems
-May Arts Ribbon
-Martha Stewart Glitter
-Beacon Fabri-tac Adhesive
Creating the Poinsettia:
click for full printable pdf
- Glitter the inside of your ornament
- Create Poinsettia as instructed above. Adhere to Ornament
- Punch out 2-3 Pine Branches and adhere to ornament
- Embellish the Poinsettia with Gems
- Tie a bow around the ornament.
- Add ribbon to the top of the ornament to hang on your tree.
Be sure to leave a comment on every post this week to be entered in a drawing for our Green Card Kit Giveaway. See HERE for more info...
We'll be back with more Paper Blossom Poinsettia's and other Holiday projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.