McGill Paper Punches:
-95921 1.5" Circle Stacking Punch
-Vintage Book pages
-Vintage Glitter Glass
-Beacon 3 in 1
- With McGill 1.5" Stacking Circle Punch punch out 7 Circles from Vintage Paper.
- Fold each circle in half.
- Adhere each circle half to another circle half with a dab of glue on top and bottom to create a pocket for the bead to sit in.This will create your ornament.
- Adhere 7 Pearls to the openings in the circles.
- Trim Vintage Tinsel to approx 6" and slide down the center of the ornament.
- Apply Glossy Accents to the edges and dip into Vintage Glitter Glass.
- Loop the bottom end of the Tinsel and add a jump ring and secure your dangle. Twist the Tinsel so it's secure.
- Loop the top of the Tinsel and add a jump ring and twist Tinsel secure.
You can use the McGill 1" Stacking Circle punch to create a smaller ornament and connect the two together with a few jump rings or you can even create them bigger with the McGill 2" and 2.5" Stacking Circles.
These are so easy to create that you can also string these on ribbon, yarn etc. to create a chain or garland for your tree, mantle etc.
I hope you like them and create lots of them... Be sure to link us up if you do. We would love to see how you use these to decorate your home.
Be sure to leave a comment on every post this week to be entered in a drawing for our Red Card Kit Giveaway. See HERE for more info...
We'll be back with more Paper Blossom Poinsettia's and other Holiday projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.