-64511 Star Lily Punch
-64510 Crystal Punch
-65800 Tool Kit
-Bo Bunny Father Christmas Patterned Paper Collection
-Bazzill Card Stock
-Stampendous Postal Pair Stamp
-Beacons 3 in 1 Adhesive
-Beacons Fabric Tac
Creating the Poinsettia:
click for full printable pdf
- Cut Cardstock to 5 1/2 by 8 1/2. Score at 4 1/4 and fold in half.
- Cut Pattern Paper to 5 1/4 by 4. Wrap seam binding around the front of the Pattern paper and adhere on the back side. Tie a bow and adhere with Beacons Fabric Tac Adhesive.
- Stamp image on cardstock. Die cut your image for a decorative edge.
- Color your image with Distress Inks, markers or water colors. Adhere to card with Pop Dots Adhere Poinsettia following the instructions above.
- Embellish your Poinsettia with glitter and pearls.
Here is a close up photo of the Poinsettia
Be sure to leave a comment to be entered into the Red Card Kit Giveaway for this week. The more comments you leave the more your name gets entered. You can read all about it HERE.