McGill Paper Punches:
-64503 Floral Petals Punch
-64500 Alpine Snowflake Punch
-92095L Dimensional Flourish Punch
-53700 5/16" Round 2 inch Reach Punchline
-65900 Molding Mat
-65800 Tool Kit
-Bo Bunny Blitzen Card Stock
-Ranger Ink Kraft Tag
-Tim Holtz Distress Ink
-Ranger Paint Dabber - Snow Cap
-Tim Holtz Distress Stickles
-Ranger Foil Sheet
-Teresa Collins Lace Ribbon
-Beacon's Fabric Tac Adhesive
-Beacon's 3 in 1 Adhesive
Creating the Pine Cone:
- Create small Pine Cones as instructed above.
- Edge Pine Cone with Ranger Paint Dabber in Snow Cap. Add Distress Stickles to the edges. Set aside to dry.
- Trim Pattern paper to fit Kraft Tag and adhere together. Punch hole in top of tag.
- Ink the edges of the tag with Distress Inks
- Adhere Pine Cones to the bottom of the tag.
- Punch several Pine Branches, edge with Ranger Paint Dabber in Snow Cap. Once dry
- Tuck the Pine Branches around the Pines Cones, after dipping into adhesive.
- Adhere Foil Sheet to card stock and punch out Alpine Snowflakes and Flourishes. Adhere to the tag.
- Glue crystal to the tag with Beacon's Fabric Tac.
- Tie bow to the top of the tag
Here are a few close up photos:
Be sure to leave a comment on every post this week to be entered in a drawing for our Green Card Kit Giveaway. See HERE for more info...
We'll be back with more Paper Blossom Poinsettia's and other Holiday projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.