McGill Paper Punches:
-95903 2.5" Square Stacking Punch
-My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found Collection - Blush
-Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip Ink
-Papertrey Ink Edgers 3 Die
Creating the Poinsettia:
click for full printable pdf
- Create Poinsettia as instructed above. Add glitter to edges and set aside for glitter to set.
- Cut brown cardstock to 4 1/4 x 11. Score at 5 1/2. Fold in half to create your card base
- Cut patterned paper to 4 1/2 by 3 3/4.
- Cut another piece of patterned paper to 2 1/2 by 3 3/4. Adhere to the bottom of the first piece of patterned paper. Die cut one end with the edgers die.
- Stamp sentiment on the bottom of the patterned paper.
- Cut a strip of patterned paper to 2 x 5. Using the Square punch at an angle, punch the ends of the strip and adhere to the card.
- Embellish with the glittered McGill Poinsettia.
Here are a couple close up photos...
Be sure to leave a comment on every post this week to be entered in a drawing for our Noel Album Giveaway. See HERE for more info...
We'll be back with more Paper Blossom Poinsettia's and other Holiday projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.