McGill Paper Punches:
-64502 Birch Leaf
-95917L Fancy Square Stacking Punch
-95901 1.5 Square Stacking Punch
-65800 Tool Kit
-65900 Craft Molding Mat
-My Minds Eye Six By Six Happier 6 x 6 Paper Pad
-Green Card Stock
-Papertrey Ink Inside Out Thank You
-Beacon's 3 - 1 Adhesive
-Beacon's Fabric Tax
Creating the Azalea:
Click photo for full printable pdf
- Create Azalea with the instructions above. Once done set it aside
- Trim cream cardstock to 11" x 4 1/4". Score at 5 1/2 and fold.
- Cut patterned paper to 5 1/4" x 4". Adhere to card base.
- Cut a coordinating piece of patterned paper to 3" x 4". Adhere to the bottom half of the first patterned paper.
- With the Fancy Square Punch, punch an additional piece of coordinating patterned paper and adhere to the middle of the card front
- On a strip of coordinating patterned paper, stamp sentiment and punch one end of the strip in a flag shape with square punch. Adhere to the center of the Fancy Square shape
- Embellish with a McGill Azalea.
Be sure to leave a comment on every post this week to be entered in a drawing for our Holiday Album Giveaway. See HERE for more info...
We'll be back with more Paper Blossom Poinsettia's and other Holiday projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.