Designed by Sheri Willshire
McGill Paper Punches:
-98100 Scallop Multi Tag
-Light Pink, Dark Pink, Pink and Red Cardstock
-Computer generated sentiments
-Light Pink, Dark Pink, Pink and Red Fine Glitter (Martha Stewart)
-Beacons 3 in 1 Adhesive
- Using the Heart Silhouettes and Shadows Punches, punch Hearts Shapes with 4 different shades of card stock. Spray Silhouettes with adhesive. Add glitter. Adhere to the Shadow Heart with pop dots.
- Trim 4 pieces of Kraft card stock to 6 x 3. Score at 3" and fold in half.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper to a 2 3/4 inch square. Adhere to card front with glue.
- Punch 4 Kraft card stock shapes with the Lg. Fancy Square punch . Adhere shape to patterned paper layer.
- Adhere Silhouettes and Shadows Hearts to the Lg. Fancy Square shapes
- Print Valentine's sentiments. Punch sentiments out with the Scallop Multi Tag Punch.
- Adhere to card with glue. Add a button with twine.
Here are a couple more photos...
We'll be back soon with more creative projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.