McGill Paper Punches:
-64004 Buttercup Paper Blossom Punch
-64533 Sun Paper Blossom Punch
-64534 Grape Leaf Paper Blossom Punch
-65800 Tool Kit
-65900 Molding Mat
-Gold Micro Beads
- Cut felt and burlap in a semi circle shape to create the base for the bib.
- Attach eyelets on the upper left and right of the burlap and felt base.
- Punch out several flowers and leaves from different color papers. Assemble flowers as shown above.
- Apply glue to the center of each flower, Sprinkle a fair amount of micro beads to each one.
- Spread adhesive one flowers and leaves as desired and sprinkle on German Glass.
- Glue flowers and leaves to felt and burlap base.
- Pull desired amount of seam binding through each eyelet depending on how long you want your bib necklace. Tie around your neck and your ready to show it off.
We'll be back soon with more Paper Blossom projects and other projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.