McGill Paper Punches:
-64511 Star Lily Paper Blossoms Punch
-64510 Crystal Paper Blossoms Punch
-64512 Starburst Paper Blossoms Punch
-65800 Tool Kit
-65900 Molding Mat
-Core'dinations Whitewash Cardstock
-Vintage music sheet
- Trim a piece of Corrugated Chipboard to 5.25"x4"
- Tear a piece of music sheet or pattern paper and adhere to the chipboard about an 1" from the bottom.
- Wrap twine around chipboard and tie a bow in front.
- Trim Kraft cardstock to 8.5"x5.5" and fold in half to create card base.
- Adhere the embellished piece of chipboard to the front of card base.
- Punch Lily Petals and sand them with sander showing some of the core color.
- Assemble Lily by following the How to Instructions and apply to card.
- Finish off the card with a sentiment.
Click for full size pdf
With the Lily being our May flower of the month we thought it would be fun to give away the punches that create the Lily flower. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post by Midnight May 31st. To get more chances to win just follow us on our blog and or facebook page. Doing this will get you up to two more entries for a chance to win.
Now on to our winner of the Dimensional Ice Cream Cone Punch...Patti please send me your snail mail addy at ElisaK12@gmail.com and I will get your punch sent out to you right away.
We would love to see what you are creating with any of our McGill Paper Punches so be sure to leave us a comment with a direct link to your project.
Till next time, Happy Crafting