McGill Paper Punches:
-92096L Ice Cream Dimensional Punch
-64520 Mini Petals Paper Blossoms Punch
-Core'dinations Whitewash and Black Magic Cardstock
-Websters Pattern Paper
-Jenny Bowlin Alpha Stickers
-Basic Grey Acrylic Stamp
-Staz-On Black ink
-Die Cut Frame
-Foam Pop Dots
- Trim Kraft cardstock to 8.5"x5.5" and fold in half to create card base.
- Trim Pattern Paper to 5 1/4"x4" adhere to center of card front.
- Die Cut frame out of Black Magic cardstock and sand edges. Adhere a piece of Whitewash cardstock to center of frame. Adhere to center of card with foam pop dots.
- Punch out 5 "Cone" Shapes from McGill Dimensional Ice Cream Cone Punch. Adhere them to a piece of twine to create a banner. Once done adhere to frame.
- Punch out 5 flower shapes from McGill Mini Petals Paper Blossom Punch. Apply "Happy" Stickers to a mini flowers, Adhere to banner with foam pop dots.
- Stamp "Birthday" on a piece of cardstock, Adhere to card.
- Tie little bows from left over twine. Adhere to each side of your banner.
We will be back tomorrow showing you another idea created from the Dimensional Ice Cream Punch.
We would love to see what you are creating with any of our McGill Paper Punches so be sure to leave us a comment with a direct link to your project.
Till next time, Happy Crafting