McGill Paper Punches:
-81013 Silhouette Flower Punch
-95950 3" Scalloped Circle Stacking Punch
-95923 2.5" Circle Stacking Punch
-92085 1.5" Leaves
- Trim Card Base to 3.5"x7" and fold in half to create 3.5x3.5" card
- Trim a colored piece of cardstock or pattern paper to 3.25x3.25" and adhere to center of card base.
- Punch out a Scalloped Circle and adhere to center of card
- Punch out a Circle, Ink edges and adhere to center of Scalloped Circle.
- Punch out two Silhouette Flowers in two different colors of cardstock, ink the edges and layer them using foam tape.
- Punch out two Leaves from cardstock flipping one over adhere the leaves to the back of the Silhouette flowers and adhere to your card.
Till next time, Happy Crafting