To get you started on creating a dimensional Rose, Jessica Morales has created this gorgeous Halloween Tag featuring the Rose and of course we have the complete supply list and step by step instructions on how you can create the rose.
-64503 Paper Blossoms Floral Petals
-64500 Paper Blossoms Alpine Snowflake
-65800R Tool Kit
-65900R Molding Mat
-Core'dinations Gemstone Cardstock
-#5 Manila Tag
-KinderStampO Creative Chaos Stamps "boo"
-Unity Stamp Co. "free to be" Stamp set
-Ippity by Unity "that's creepy" Stamp set
-Tim Holtz distress Inks (Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint and Black Soot)
-Tsukineko Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black)
-Ranger Stickles (Silver)
-Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
-Ranger Inkssentials Enamel Accents (white)
-Ranger Inkssentials Blending Tool
-Variety of Ribbons and Fibers
Creating The Tag:Creating the Floral Rose:
- Stamp the word ‘Boo’ in Tuxedo Black onto a scrap piece of paper and fussy cut (close cut) around the word to create a mask.
- Stamp the word ‘Boo’ in the upper portion of the #5 Manila Tag using Tuxedo Black. Allow to dry.
- Place the ‘Boo’ mask over the stamped ‘Boo’ word and stamp the Birdcage image in Tuxedo Black over it and onto the tag. Remove the mask.Fill in the area inside the word ‘Boo’ using Vintage Photo with the Blending Tool.
- Fill in the area inside the birdcage using Black Soot and the Blending Tool.
- Fill in the remainder of the tag area using Peeled Paint with the Blending Tool.
- Stamp the Spider in Tuxedo Black randomly over the tag.
- Use Glossy Accents to fill in the ‘Boo’ letters and over the spiders.
- Add white Enamel Accents to the eyes of the spider.
- Add Silver Stickles to the outline of the birdcage.
- Adhere the assembled Paper Blossoms Floral Rose to the tag as shown.
- Add Silver Stickles around the edges of each petal. Allow to dry.
- Tie a variety of fibers and ribbons to complete the tag.
Here is a close up of the rose.