McGill Paper Punches:
-64504 Paper Blossoms Garden Petals
-64501 Paper Blossoms Pear
-64500 Paper Blossoms Alpine Snowflake
-65800R Tool Kit
-65900R Molding Mat
-Echo Park Pattern Paper
-Core'dinations Glittered Cardstock
-American Crafts Rub-on
Creating the Garden Rose:
- Trim Kraft Cardstock to 8.5" x 11" and fold in half
- Trim Pattern Paper to 4"x5.25" and adhere to center of card base
- Add Lace and tie off in a bow.
- Create Rose from the instructions above. Once done place on card just to the right of the bow.
- Add sentiment on Kraft Paper and adhere to card.
We'll be back with more Paper Blossom Roses and other Spooky/Fall projects using the complete line of McGill Paper Punches.
Sign up to follow us on the blog and or like us on facebook so you don't miss out on the blog posts, updates, prizes etc.
Till next time, Happy Crafting.