Monday, August 8, 2011

A New addition to the McGill DT

I would like to introduce you to Sheri Willshire


You may remember Sheri as we have featured her a few months ago. Sheri is an amazing paper artist.  Whom has a love for flowers and enjoys creating them with McGill punches.  I know you are just going to love her work..  With that said I would love to share with you a card she created featuring the Peony flower.

To see more of Sheri's work stay tuned to the McGill blog, but also hop on over to her blog.  You will not be disappointed. 

6 comments:

Cindy said...

You couldn't have picked a more creative person than Sheri - her work is amazing.

Anonymous said...

OMG, Shari's work is always stunning! She will be a great asset to your team!
Judy Garrelts

Pammejo said...

Beautiful work, Congratulations, I am so jealous, I would love to be a DT for McGill. Look forward to seeing more beautiful flowers.

Kray said...

Oh, so beautiful!!!

The Bug said...

Congrats Sherri! So deserved!

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Oh My! How gorgeous!!! :) I look forward to seeing more of your work:)

~Vanessa W