Thursday, August 18, 2011

Did you know...

that most of our designers teach classes?  Most of them teach at their local stores and do demos but a few of them also travel and do classes at other stores as well as CHA.  Here is some information on some upcoming classes...

Cristal is an amazing teacher and designer and loves sharing her passion with others.  She resides in the State of Tennessee and will also travel to teach classes.  Cristal's next class is on August 28th from 2-4pm at:
The Scrap Room
141 Adams Lane, Suite 21
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122

Paper Blossoms with Pinky aka Cristal.  We'll be using the new Paper Blossom punch system by McGill to create some gorgeous flowers in this amazing class.  this month we will create a Hydrangea and a Lily to put on a card, make a pin or use as an accent on a project you have in mind. In the next couple of months we'll build upon our knowledge and create some other beautiful flowers.  Cost of class is $15.00 and you must have a Tool Kit and Molding mat which can be purchased at time of sign up or before the class.  To sign up for this class please call The Scrap Room at 615-758-9596 

________________________________________________________

Elisa currently lives in Washington where she teaches classes all over the state and does travel to teach classes.  Elisa's next McGill Flower class is on September 14th 3-5 and 5:30-7:30 at:
Lila's Scrapbooking
7202 Evergreen Way, Suite T
Everett, WA 98203

In this class you will create 2 cards and an altered project while mastering the steps in creating the Sunflower.  Elisa offers a different flower class each month to help you continue on your learning experience while creating more and more flowers.  Cost of the class is $20.00 and you must bring your Tool Kit, Molding Mat and Fabri-Tac adhesive.  If you like to ink then please bring a light brown ink pad.  To sign up for that class please call Lila's Scrapbooking at 425-355-2500


This summer Elisa taught the CHA 2 hour flower workshop.  It was filled with 60 woman and men from all different stores all over the US and a few overseas.  Elisa walked everyone through the steps as Jessica worked the steps under the camera that projected on the big screen for all to see.  Which continued on during the entire class.  Elisa shared her tips and tricks that she has picked up along her journey with McGill.  Along with Elisa and Jessica was Gary, Linda, Miranda and Janine whom walked around the room to help assist during the entire class. To those that took the class we want to thank you all for an amazing time and we hope that you enjoyed the class and learned a lot about McGill Paper Blossoms.
_______________________________________________
We will be back tomorrow with another amazing project featuring McGill Punches but till then... We would love to see what you are creating with any of our McGill Paper Punches so be sure to leave us a comment with a direct link to your project.

Till next time, Happy Crafting



17 comments:

Brooke Showalter said...

Pinky sent me :)

Chelle said...

I would so love to take a class by Pinky. Need to convince a LSS to bring her up.
Pinky sent me over.

Tanya said...

Great cards!! I recently started using the punches and LOVE them!! Feel free to visit my blog and see a few I have made. I'm still a beginner so.. :)

Hugs,
Tanya
www.scrappinkymomma.blogspot.com

Lucy said...

Pinky sent me! I need some of your punches :)

Drayia said...

Cant find your punches here in Alberta, Canada put love to see what you are all making with them. Pinky sent me over!

Lorraine said...

hi huni love these projects and although i already follow you the lovely Pinky sent me over xx

Dawnll said...

Both of these projects certainly look yummy.
I would love to teach some classes in my area... do you need a Midwest girl?
Our talented girl Pinky sent me from her blog.

Unknown said...

Pinky sent me, and I'm glad she did. I was looking for your blog after I saw a video tutorial on your punches at Paperwishes.com...

Gail said...

Pinky sent me!
Are your punches available in Canada?

Colleen said...

Pinky sent me.

Carolina said...

Hi, Pinky sent me! Would love to take some classes!

Unknown said...

Pinky sent me so I think I'll take a look at your catalogue.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net

Jan Garber said...

Pinky's always coming up with the cutest ideas! Would love to get a pinecone punch and learn how to make all those wonderful flowers!

Sue D said...

Pinky sent me over--love her lily pin.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Kray said...

Love the cards!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

I saw the sunflower on Pinky's blog and had to try making them too. I made a couple of layouts with them. You can see them here.
http://onescrapatatime-bymumsie.blogspot.com/

connie said...

Would love to live close enough to take a class from Pinky! She sent me over again!