McGill Paper Punches:
-64520 Mini Petals
-64502 Birch Leaf
-65800 Tool Kit
-65900 Molding Mat
-Websters Pages Pattern Paper
-Samantha Walker Stamps by Unity
-Viva Decor Pearl Pen
-Clearsnap Colorbox Ink (lilac)
Creating the Hydrangea:
click for full printable PDF
- Trim Kraft cardstock to 8.5"x5.5" Fold in half to create card base.
- Trim pattern paper to 5.25"x4". Adhere to card front.
- Add lace trim to card
- Adhere styrofoam ball to card and create your Hydrangea as the pdf shows. Scatter a few left over flowers on your card.
- Stamp Sentiment. Adhere to card
- Embellish Hydrangea centers with Viva Pearl Pen.
Till next time, Happy Crafting