McGill Paper Punches:
-64520 Mini Petals
-64502 Birch Leaf
-65800 Tool Kit
-65900 Molding Mat
-Vintage Music Paper
-MS Mini Pearls
-Pebbles Inc Rub-on
-Beacon Fabri-Tac adhesive
Creating the Hydrangea:
click for full printable PDF
- Trim Kraft cardstock to 8.5"x5.5" Fold in half to create card base.
- Trim vintage music paper to 5.25"x4". Adhere to card front.
- Smash down the styrofoam ball till it's somewhat flat . Adhere to center of card
- Follow instructions on creating the Hydrangea. Ink the edges of petals before you cup them.
- Trim stem and punch out leaf. Adhere to card coming out from Hydrangea.
- Create a banner with a scrap piece of cardstock. Apply rub-on sentiment. Adhere to card.
- Embellish Hydrangea with mini pearls.
Till next time, Happy Crafting