81013 Flower Silhouette Punch
81014 Butterfly Silhouette Punch
92085 Leaves Punch
64004 Paper Blossoms Buttercup Punch
-Pattern Paper (3 different patterns)
-ColorMates Cardstock (several different colors)
-Hero Arts "Card Messages" Clear Stamps
-Bazzill Green dashed ribbon
-Clear & Gold Gems
-May Arts Silver Cord
-Flower Soft Silver stickers
-3M Foam mounting squares
-Your favorite Adhesive
-Box to alter
- Cover inside and outside of box with pattern paper
- Cut 2 complimentary patterned papers in staggered sizes to layer over box top and adhere
- Cut smaller rectangle of paper to stamp or print sentiment. Adhere to center of box top.
- Add outlines to each paper layer with silver border stickers
- Punch Silhouette - Flower and Paper Blossoms- Buttercup shapes using patterns and solid cardstock
- Layer Flower shapes over solid Buttercup shapes with Foam Mounting Tape to add dimension. Embellish with gems.
- Punch Designer - Leaves out of green cardstock and adhere to back of flowers. Attach loops of silver cord to embellish.
- Arrange flowers around sentiment and adhere with foam tape.
- Punch Silhouette - Butterfly several times with various shades of cardstock. Fold wings up and adhere one on top of another with foam mounting tape.
- Fold one butterfly and crease in half and attach near a flower as if it has landed on the flower.
- Embellish with ribbons and gems.
We would love to see your projects using McGill Punches. Just leave us a comment with a link to your project. As always Happy Crafting.