-95950 Scallop Circle
-95923 Stacking Circle
-53200 Punchline-2 Reach 1/16"
-Pattern Paper (3 different patterns)
-Cardstock (3 different coordinating shades)
-Craft Sponge or Ink Applicator
-Purple Craft Wire
-Adhesive of Choice
-Foam Mounting tape
- Trim cardstock to 31/2 x 7 and fold in half.
- Trim pattern paper to 3 1/4"x3 1/4" and center onto gift tag.
- Punch one Scalloped Circle from pattern paper and punch a hole in the center with the 1/16" punchline punch. Ink sponge or Ink Applicator with ink and apply to the scalloped edges. Adhere to center of the card using foam mounting tape.
- Punch three Silhouette-Butterflies from different color cardstock and pattern paper. Ink all the edges of pattern paper butterfly. Cut the body from the wings from one of the cardstock butterflies and ink the edges. Adhere it to the center of the pattern paper butterfly.
- Cut two 3" pieces of craft wire and wrap one end of each piece around the tip of a pencil to create a circle. Adhere to the back of the pattern paper butterfly with foam mounting tape and then adhere it to the other cardstock butterfly. Adhere your dimensional butterfly to the center of the card with foam mounting tape.
- Trim and mount pattern papers to the center of your card front.
- Follow Gift Tag instructions to add the butterflies and scallop circle.
- Punch 1 Silhouette Butterfly, fold in half and mount to edge of scalloped circle as if the Butterfly has landed on it.