McGill Paper Punches:
-64520 Mini Petals
-64502 Birch Leaf
-65800 Tool Kit
-65900 Molding Mat
-Cricut Imagine printed Pattern Paper
-Pink by design wired background stamp and sentiment stamp
-Heidi Grace Pins
-Viva liquid pearls
-Beacon Fabr-Tac adhesive
Creating the Hydrangea:
click for full printable PDF
- Trim cardstock to 8.5"x5.5" Fold in half to create card base.
- Trim kraft cardstock to 5.25"x4". Adhere to card front.
- Trim printed pattern paper to 5"x3.75" Stamp wired background and adhere to card.
- Adhere styrofoam ball to card and create your Hydrangea as the pdf shows. Scatter a few left over flowers on your card.
- Stamp Sentiment. Adhere to card
- Embellish Hydrangea centers with Viva Pearl Pen.
Now on to our winners of the CHA class kits...
Marianne S. said...More beautiful creations using your products, thank you so much for sharing them. Also, thank you for the chance to win one of the kits from CHA, that's great for those of us left behind.
I follow your blog, follow you on Facebook, and I also follow your designers Jessica and Elisa.
sthquilter at gmail dot com
This is beautiful, such wonderful projects...I am a follower of Pinky and glad she sent me here
I follow Jess and Kinderstampo and Pinky(Cristal) and Elisa and McGill! Super awesome inspiration I get from each and everyone of them!!! I love all these cards with the paper flowers:)
baboo7192 at gmail dot com
I would have loved to have been there and been able to take a class... Love the flowers ... they are adorable.
mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
Michelle said...Please send me your snail mail addys at ElisaK12@gmail.com and I will get your CHA class kits sent out to you next week.
We would love to see what you are creating with any of our McGill Paper Punches so be sure to leave us a comment with a direct link to your project.
Till next time, Happy Crafting